What is the penalty for team killing / team damage?
The Penalty System has been thoroughly tested and is working correctly. You are fined if you damage your team mates by firing or by contact (in this case both players must move).
Please note that there is NO NEED TO REPORT TEAM KILLING as our system automatically sanctions the offending player, and even bans them if they continue team killing.
System of compensation to the subject of the offense:
- The team damage and team kill control system has become slightly more strict, while at the same time more factors are taken into account: penalty points for particular kind of violations are not accumulated as quickly (i.e. the punishment has been mitigated).
- The chance of account suspension increases with each consequent damaging of ally vehicles in one battle.
- Damaging your platoon mates now counts towards your rating.
- Ramming allied tanks is also treated as foul play and an illegal action.
- The accumulated penalty points can be forgiven when destroying the enemy vehicles in battles where the ally team won.
- The term of first suspension has been reduced to one hour.
- The repairs of vehicles of the damaged party are compensated.
- Apart from the repairs cost, the offender additionally pays the affected party 10% from the repair’s total amount.
- The offender pays the affected party not only with credits received for the battle, but also with credits available on the account.
Keep in mind that you are not able to appeal the restrictions set by our Automatic TD/TK Moderation system. They must be served to their full extent.
For more information regarding our Team Damage/Team Kill system, click here.