You can import, download and play selected Wargaming.net games with the Game Center.
How to install a game
- Select a game. E.j. World of Tanks.
- Select: Region > Language > Client type when available > Accept EULA > INSTALL.
- Game starts Downloading.
- Low level vehicles only are available at this stage. You may Play.
- The game is ready with SD graphics mode. You may Play with all vehicles.
- Client Type: Selects texture quality, SD or HD, when available.
- Game Language: Our games are localised to many languages.
- News Language: From the list of officially supported languages, sets the news language in the Game Tab.
- Check and Repair: This action can't be stopped once initiated. Verifies and attempts to restore damaged game files.
- Uninstall Game Deletes from your Computer the selected game client.
- Add Game to Firewall Exceptions Adds the game to you Windows Firewall exclusions list.
- Install Additional Game Instance - This will allow you to have more than one game client: EU, NA, RU and so on.
Game Settings can't be changed while the game is running.
- Launch the game in Safe mode.
- Starts the game with mods disabled. Great for mods troubleshooting.
- Launch the game with default graphic settings.
- Restores the video settings to default and starts the game. Great to resolve video settings going wrong.
Issues persist? Check this article.
There's available additional resources you may want to take a look at.