- My PC slows down when WGC installs the game updates
- I do not want WGC to upload the patches
- I do not want my games updated automatically
- How to schedule game updates
- What are the upcoming updates and now to preconfigure them
My PC slows down when WGC installs the game updates
To reduce the PC load during the game updates installation go to WGC settings > Updates section > enable Reduce computer load during installation > save changes.
I do not want WGC to upload the patches
To stop the uploading patches while WGC is run or minimized in tray go to WGC settings > Updates section > enable No uploading > save changes.
I do not want my games updated automatically
In case you want to manage the game updates manually please disable the next option in WGC settings > Updates section > Automatically update installed games > save changes.
How to schedule game updates
This feature allows user to set time slots for automatic game updates. Default value is Daily 0-24.
You can set up to 10 different time intervals for automatic update. When update for a game is found and time is not suitable for automatic update, you can update game by clicking corresponding button on game page.
To configure update schedule go to WGC settings > Updates section > Enable Automatically update installed games > Manage Updates Schedule. Set desired update intervals and save changes.
What are the upcoming updates and now to preconfigure them
The upcoming update will allow users to download patches in advance and store them on their hard drive, patches will be activated on the day of Game’s release and the user can start playing immediately. Not all Games supports Upcoming updates yet. Please note that due to the nature of upcoming update patches process, if enabled, this type of updates will not follow the Game Update Schedule and will be applied once patches become available.
To preconfigure this option go to WGC settings > Updates section > enable Download updates in advance > limit (or not) the speed for the updates to download > save changes.
WGC Help menu consists of two main sections:
- Player Support section - contains links to the Player Support portal where it is possible to view reported tickets, read articles about WGC or report a problem about WGC or games
- Create a report section - helps to collect WGC logs and provide an archive to Support team if necessary.