We would like to inform you that due to ongoing technical issues, the account wipe procedure may not reset all account stats shown on your profile. This might also affect your stats on other 3rd party websites and/or modifications. We are currently working on a solution, but we are not able to promise you an exact date at the moment and the fix on the stats can take longer than expected.
Therefore, if you would still like to have your account wiped, please provide us with your confirmation that you understand and accept that the account wipe procedure may cause stat issues on your profile. We will update this message once the problem is completely fixed.
For different reasons, some players may want to reset their in-game progress and have a fresh start. Every game account is eligible for a one (1) time exception granting an account wipe.
What remains in the account:
- The current amount of gold you have in the account
- Premium days you may have left
- Garage slots
- Premium and special tanks, excluding those from Personal Missions
- Barracks slots (when applicable)
- Premium camouflages selected on Premium vehicles
What is erased, including but not limited to:
- All purchases performed using credits (tech tree vehicles, modules, etc.)
- All research performed in the Tech tree
- All the statistical data of the account (Kill ratio, damage ratio, etc.)
- All crew members
- All experience (including Free EXP) and credits
- All mission progress, including reward tanks from the Personal Missions
- All non-Premium camouflages
- Camouflages for non-Premium tanks
- Premium camouflages for Premium vehicles that aren't currently selected
- Premium shells
- Any missions for bonus experience or credits, that you acquired from Premium packages (for example x5 missions for a certain tank)
- Personal mission progress will be reset and any reward from those missions, including vehicles, will be removed
How to request a wipe
Contact our Player Support team.
Please be aware, an account wipe is non-reversible. There is no turning back.