What Is the Vehicle Panel?
The vehicle panel shows which vehicles you have in your Garage. If you don't use vehicle filters, the vehicles in the vehicle panel will be grouped by nation and arranged from the lowest tier to the highest.
The carousel can have either one or two levels. The second option is more convenient if you have many vehicles in your Garage.
To enable or disable the two-level display, click the button with the vehicle silhouette in the vehicle filter to the left of the vehicle panel. In the window that opens, you will see a button with two horizontal stripes at the bottom. Click it to change the appearance of the panel.
What Is the Vehicle Filter?
The vehicle filter allows you to sort vehicles in your Garage by different parameters and quickly find the vehicle you need. It's located in the lower-left part of the Garage, left of the vehicle panel.
How Do I Use the Vehicle Filter?
You can use a simplified or detailed vehicle filter. To open the detailed filter, click the button with the vehicle silhouette (1 in the screenshot below).
You can filter vehicles in the window that opens by the following parameters (refer to the screenshot above):
- By name—enter the first letters of the name of the vehicle you need in the search field (2)
- By vehicle type—select one or several vehicle types that you need (3)
- By nation—select vehicles of one or several nations (4)
- By vehicle tier (5)
- By special criteria—select (from left to right) vehicles with special experience, primary vehicles, Premium vehicles, or Elite vehicles (6)
- By rental vehicles
The simplified filter consists of four buttons below the detailed filter button. These are their functions (top to bottom):
- Vehicles that have not yet earned XP for the first victory of the day
- Primary vehicles
- Elite vehicles
- Premium vehicles
To see the vehicles that match one or several parameters, click the required buttons. To reset the filter, click them again. To reset the filter settings to default, click the X above the detailed filter button.
If vehicles are no longer displayed in the Garage after a successful battle, it's possible that you have set the filter to display only vehicles that have not yet used the daily bonus to experience. Uncheck the corresponding box, and those vehicles will become visible again.
In the screenshot below, the detailed filter of vehicles is configured as follows: Only Soviet light tanks that have not earned double experience for the first victory of the day are displayed. Five of the player's 7 vehicles match these parameters.
To reset the filters, click the marked boxes again. This will help if you notice that not only some of your vehicles are shown in the Garage.
How to Mark a Vehicle as a Primary Vehicle
- To further simplify the search for the vehicle you need and not use so many filters all the time, you can mark your vehicles as primary vehicles.
- To make a vehicle a primary one, right-click on it in the vehicle panel. Select Set as Primary in the drop-down menu.
- To remove a vehicle from the list of primary vehicles, right-click on its image in the panel. Select Uncheck Primary label in the drop-down menu.