You can check if your video card is overheating with TechPowerUp GPU-Z.
- Download TechPowerUp GPU-Z.
- Launch it. You will see a window offering you to install the GPU-Z utility to your PC.
Installing is not necessary to use this application, so click 'No' to prevent this window from appearing for further launches of this utility.
- Launch the application and choose the necessary video card from the list (if you have several).
- On the Sensors tab, enable 'Log to file'. This will turn on log recording.
- Choose the folder you would like to save the log to.
- Launch the game and play a couple of battles. If you notice a considerable decrease in FPS or any other issues, note the time and specify it in the ticket so that our Player Support agents can compare the temperatures in the log with the time you noticed performance issues.
- After you finish testing, disable log recording (untick 'Log to file' on the Sensors tab).
- Open the folder you specified for saving logs and find a file named similar to GPU-Z Sensor Log.txt. Put it into a .zip file.
- You can attach this file to your ticket.