360 Total Security
How to add the game to antivirus exceptions
- Launch 360 Total Security. In the top right part of the window, click 'Main Menu', then click 'Settings' in the appeared menu.
- Click 'Trust List' in the left panel, then click 'Add Directory' in the right part of the window.
- Specify the path to the game client folder and click 'OK'.
- The game client folder will appear in the antivirus exceptions. You can close the settings window.
- After that, we recommend enabling the game booster in 360 Total Security settings to boost PC performance when playing (see below).
How to enable Game Booster
- Launch 360 Total Security. Click 'Tool Box' in the left panel, then click 'Game Booster' in the menu on the right.
- Click 'Add'.
- Specify the path to the WorldOfTanks.exe file and click 'Open'.
- The game client will appear in the list of games with antivirus game mode enabled. You have successfully configured 360 Total Security.