This article will address the most frequently asked questions about Twitch Prime Gaming Loot and World of Tanks.
How do I claim my loot?
Do you have a World of Tanks account?
- If no, create a Wargaming account and download World of Tanks here: Play For Free
- If yes, move on to next step.
Do you have a Twitch account?
- If no, create a Twitch Account.
- You will need to be a Prime Gaming member to receive the loot. You can start a free trial here.
- If you're already a Twitch Prime Gaming member, move onto the next step.
- Claim the Offer
- Sign into your Twitch Prime Gaming Account account and click "Claim Offer" below the World of Tanks offer: Claim Your Free Loot
- Follow the instructions to link your World of Tanks and Twitch Prime Gaming Accounts.
- You can also link to Twitch at the top of your "Account Management" page.
- Log in to Enjoy Your Loot
- Your free Twitch Prime Gaming loot will be available the next time you log into your linked World of Tanks PC account
- If you're logged into the game while claiming your loot, please exit the client relog to receive your assets