In-game physics abuse can be characterized as any intentional action taken to physically move a friendly tank into an unfavorable position.
Examples of physics abuse include the following:
- Pushing an ally into the line of fire
- Pushing an ally over or off of terrain
- Flipping or attempting to flip an allied vehicle onto its side
- Blocking or pushing a teammate from leaving water (Drowning a teammate)
- Blocking a teammate’s shot
- Blocking a teammate from retreating from an unfavorable position or moving towards an objective
- Pushing a teammate out of an objective area (cap circle, repair circle in Frontline)
- Intentional destruction of your own vehicle
If you experience these or similar actions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team with a replay of the incident.