A clan can replenish its Treasury with gold by owning provinces that provide income and participating in clan tasks. In addition, victories in events can bring bonds to the clan Treasury. For more details on the terms of bonds allocation, refer to the settings of the current season or Global Map event.
Clans cannot replenish their Treasuries via a player's account or the Premium Shop.
- In the side menu of the Clan Portal, go to the MILITARY PERSONNEL tab.
- In the clan members list, select the checkboxes next to the names of the players to whom you want to allocate resources and click Allocate Treasury at the bottom of the screen.
- In the Treasury Allocation window, select the resource you want to allocate.
- Enter the amount you want to allocate to each player.
- Click Allocate Treasury.
- The maximum amount of resources you can allocate to a player within 24 hours is 5,000 gold and 2,000 bonds.
- Only the clan Commander, Executive Officers, and Quartermasters can allocate resources.
The Commander, Executive Officers, and Quartermasters can allocate resources from the clan Treasury to any clan member. After the resources have been successfully allocated, they appear on the accounts of the selected players.
The maximum amount of resources a player can be allocated within 24 hours is 5,000 gold and 2,000 bonds.
Only clan members, except Reservists and Recruits, can view the clan Treasury. Please ensure that you have signed in to the Clan Portal