- Click on Profile button in garage
- Go to Replays tab
- Select a replay
- Click the button that appears at the bottom of the screen.
- A menu opens that allows you to share the selected replay. The appearance of this menu depends on the operating system of your device (Android or iOs).
- Choose how you want to send the replay – via messenger, email, wi-fi drop etc.
- Save the replay to your device using Save to Files, Save to Disk, or OneDrive.
The methods for saving the replay to the file system depend on the operating system you are using and its settings. Sometimes you can save the replay to the device itself, while in other cases only uploading to cloud storage is available.
- Go to the "Replays" menu, select the replay and click on the "Share" button. It looks like this:
- Save the replay in folder and use it when you apply a ticket.
The mechanics of transferring replays for the PC version of the game in general does not differ from the standard actions with files in any operating system.
- Click the Share button in the PC version of World of Tanks Blitz. A window will appear with a list of the replays saved to disk:
- Select the replay and drag it into the desired program (or specify the path to the replay from the program) with which you want to transfer it.
When the World of Tanks Blitz client is not running, the replays can be found on your computer by the following paths:
- For Steam client: C:\Users\username\Documents\DAVAProject\replays
- For Windows 10 (MS Store) client: c:\Users\current_user\AppData\Local\Packages\7458BE2C.WorldofTanksBlitz_x4tje2y229k00\LocalState\DAVAProject\replays\
- For MacOS client: system_disk_name/Users/user_name/Libraries/Containers/net.wargaming.wotblitz.macos/Data/Documents/DAVAProject/replays/