In order to prevent undesirable incidents on the World of Tanks Blitz server, maintenance takes place every day.
Each server is divided into two clusters. Clusters are rebooted one by one while the server continues to operate during maintenance. Cluster reboot takes up to 30 minutes. When one cluster begins to reboot, you will be redirected to the working cluster. During that time, you may be involuntarily transferred from battle to the Garage. In very rare cases, disconnections from the server might happen, with returning to the authorization screen.
Cluster Reboot Time by Servers:
- North America:
- NA_C0: from 2:00 (PT) & 5:00 (ET) to 3:00 (PT) & 6:00 (ET).
- NA_C1: from 3:30 (PT) & 6:30 (ET) to 4:30 (PT) & 7:30 (ET).
- NA_C2: from 4:30 (PT) & 7:30 (ET) to 5:30 (PT) & 8:30 (ET).
- EU_C0: from 3:30 to 4:30 (UTC).
- EU_C1: from 5:30 to 6:30 (UTC).
- EU_C2: from 4:30 to 5:30 (UTC).
- EU_C3: from 2:30 to 3:30 (UTC).
- EU_C4: from 2:30 to 3:30 (UTC).
- SG_C0: from 5:00 to 6:00 (UTC+8).
- SG_C1: from 6:30 to 7:30 (UTC+8).
- SG_C2: from 8:30 to 9:30 (UTC+8)