You can import, download and play selected Wargaming.net games with the Game Center.
- Select a game. E.j. World of Tanks.
- Select: Region > Language > Client type when available > Accept EULA > INSTALL.
- Game starts Downloading.
- Low level vehicles only are available at this stage. You may Play.
- The game is ready with SD graphics mode. You may Play with all vehicles.
- Client Type: Selects texture quality, SD or HD, when available.
- Game Language: Our games are localised to many languages.
- News Language: From the list of officially supported languages, sets the news language in the Game Tab.
- Check and Repair: This action can't be stopped once initiated. Verifies and attempts to restore damaged game files.
- Uninstall Game Deletes from your Computer the selected game client.
- Add Game to Firewall Exceptions Adds the game to you Windows Firewall exclusions list.
- Install Additional Game Instance - This will allow you to have more than one game client: EU, NA, RU and so on.
Game Settings can't be changed while the game is running.
- Launch the game in Safe mode.
- Starts the game with mods disabled. Great for mods troubleshooting.
- Launch the game with default graphic settings.
- Restores the video settings to default and starts the game. Great to resolve video settings going wrong.
There's available additional resources you may want to take a look at.