To know your PC's performance please take a look at the FPS counter in the upper left corner of the screen. If it is less than 20 fps – it is slow, 20-30 – medium, higher than 30 – pretty good.
There is still no optimization of the game on rendering speed – computers with low to medium specifications could have troubles with comfortable performance, especially when a large number of players are on the map.
You could also set Windows to adjust for best performance. Your Windows will not look as pretty, but it will run things a little faster.
-To do this-go to your Windows control panel, and click on System.
-Then click on advanced system settings, and then under Performance click on settings.In the performance options window choose Adjust for best performance, then click apply then ok.
- Change graphic settings to “medium” or “low” – it will significantly increase FPS rate and make the game run more smoothly.
- Turn off “antialiasing” in the graphic card and game settings.
-Turn off Vertical Synchronization, triple Buffering and Advanced Post Processing.
On a side note we have found an update for WOT Tweaker in our forums and you may consider giving this a shot.
Please make sure that you have a couple pieces of essential software, and it is up to date.
- Install the latest DirectX: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=6812
- Install the latest driver for your video card (GPU).
One more thing that you could also try is running a program called "Razer Game Booster" that can improve your computer's performance. When Gaming Mode is enabled, some processes stop and system RAM is being cleaned and de-fragmented.
Please note: Before the installation of new drivers you need will to uninstall the previous drivers (Start Menu - Control Panel - Add and remove programs) and restart your computer. Please watch for updates of drivers for your video card.
Install .NET Framework and/or its updates in the following order.
- .NET Framework 3.0: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=10cc340b-f857-4a14-83f5-25634c3bf043
- .NET Framework 3.5: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?displaylang=ru&FamilyID=ab99342f-5d1a-413d-8319-81da479ab0d7
- .NET Framework 4.0: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=9cfb2d51-5ff4-4491-b0e5-b386f32c0992
Install this version of Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package:
Install Visual C++ 2010 if you're running Windows Vista or Windows 7: