When WGCheck Network Diagnostics is unavailable, you may use a Pingplotter to generate a report and contact our Player Support team about a connection issue.
PingPlotter tests your network for high latency and packet loss and generates understandable reports.
How can I check my connection?
- Download Pingplotter Free from HERE
- Please make sure no network-hungry programs are running
- e.g. P2P torrent downloads, Skype, Web browser, etc.
- Launch PingPlotter
- Write the name of the game server in [Enter target name or IP]
- Set [interval] to 10 seconds
- Click [Play]
- Let it run for at least 30 minutes and click [Pause] to check the results timeline
Share the results by pressing File > Share > Create Share Page.
Copy the link to this page into your reply.
- Lastly, please go to www.whatismyip.com and send us your IP Address as displayed in the page.
|World of Tanks||
US Central: wotna3.login.wargaming.net
South America: wotna4.login.wargaming.net
|World of Tanks: Blitz||
NA_C0 | login0.wotblitz.com
NA_C1 | login1.wotblitz.com
NA_C2 | login2.wotblitz.com
|World of Warplanes||
|World of Warships||