For Windows 7 and Windows 8
1. Click Start and go to Control Panel (in Windows 8, press the Windows + X hotkey, and then select the Control Panel menu item):
2. Select the Large Icons view option:
3. Click User Accounts:
4. In the window that opens, select Manage User Accounts:
5. Click Add:
6. In the line User, type Administrator and click Next:
7. Select the Administrator access level and click Next:
For Windows 10
1. Click Start and open the Settings menu, then go to the Accounts menu.
2. Go to Family and other people tab (in Windows 10 Corporate this tab is called Other Users) and under Other people select ‘Add someone else for this PC’.
3. In the next window, select ‘I don’t have this person’s sign-in information’.
4. Select ‘Add a user without a Microsoft account’.
5. Enter a username, password, password hint, and then select Next.
6. Select the new Windows account and click Change Account Type.
7. In the next window, change Standard user to Administrator.
8. The new Windows account will be available to select on the welcome screen.