WGCheck is a tool that checks the game files integrity and generates a technical report about your computer and connection: DxDiag report, active processes, installed applications and Network Diagnostics. This report will help Support to help you out.
How to diagnose your network
If you encounter network-related issues in the game, please attach a network diagnostics report to the ticket so that we can address them in a timely manner. To do so:
- Download WGCheck.
- Go to the Network tab.
- Select the required game client in the drop-down menu on the left.
- There is a list of game servers and their addresses in the left part of the window. Select a server and click the Check button.
- The diagnostics check will begin. This will be indicated by a progress bar with a message.
A diagnostics check should be performed as soon as you encounter issues. Fight several battles while the diagnostics check is in progress. The longer the diagnostics check lasts, the higher the probability that the source of the issue is reflected in the report file.
- You can switch the display of diagnostics data between graph and table view. To do so, click the corresponding icon on the right.
- When the report is completed, click the Report button. A file named "login1.worldoftanks.ru(XX.XX.XX).wgc" will be saved in the netreports folder, which is located in the game client folder.
- Once the report is generated, you can scale the diagnostics graphs up and down. To scale up a graph, hold the Shift key and select the required graph area by clicking and dragging the left mouse button. To scale down a graph, hold the Alt key and click the left mouse button.
- Сlick the Go to Report button.
- A window with the generated report file will be displayed. Attach it to the ticket.