The uninstall process is dependant on the method by which the game was installed.
- Open Game Center.
- Select World of Warships tab.
- Click Game Settings, at the top.
- Click Uninstall Game.
- Click Continue.
- Go to Steam
- Right click over WOWS.
- Click Uninstall.
- On the window that will appear, click Delete.
- Open the Start Menu.
- Click Settings.
- Click System on the Settings menu.
- Select Apps.
- Select World of Warships
- Press the button Uninstall.
Windows 8, 7
- Click Start (on Windows 8: Press the key combination: Windows + X).
- Select Control Panel and open Programs and Features.
- Search World of Warships and select Uninstall.
The game was copied from another PC or Hard Drive
- Open the Directory where the World of Warships game client was copied to. E.g. C:\Games
- Right click on the folder and select Delete.